We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate accounting solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. You will perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their need.
You will also need to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Ultimately, you will present, promote and sell accounting services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, networking events & social media
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent